Electrician/Millwright Job Highlights
|Location||Burlington, IA, United States|
Tenneco is a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers.
The company is looking for an Electrician/Millwright to join its team.
- High School Diploma (not required, a plus)
- A Journeyman’s Electrician card or Journeyman’s Millwright’s card
- Possess documented proof of 8 years of practical work experience in either field
- Work directly with industrial control circuits, power distribution circuits, low voltage circuits as well as AC and DC motors.
- Install and maintain all types of electrical circuits and components and have a working knowledge of PLC controllers and PLC programming.
- Familiarity with hydraulic systems, air compressor systems, boiler steam systems, vacuum systems
- Be able to install and repair all types of production machinery.
- Additionally, duties will include welding on machine parts and equipment.
- Works from blueprints/sketches to fabricate or install production equipment and facility equipment.
- The ability to read electrical schematics and blueprints is also required.
Tenneco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tenneco.com.