Website Allied Reliability
Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician
|Aurora, CO, United States
Allied Reliability provides asset performance management across the lifecycle of production assets to deliver required throughput at the lowest operating cost while managing asset risk and achieving environment, social, and governance objectives.
The company is hiring an Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician to join its team for Food and Beverage operations.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Experience using sensing and control devices
- Must be able to complete HACCP Certification successfully
- Complete understanding of Plant electrical systems, including DC Voltage and AC Voltage 24 V to 480 V, and proficiency in electrical installations with conduit and wiring practices
- Have the ability to learn and perform minor machining and welding tasks
- Must be able to maintain a high level of awareness and follow best practices for GMP, Safety, and Sanitation
- Must provide own basic tools. Specialty tools will be available to use provided by the Company
- Ensure that appropriate practices are established in place and enforced
- Support, follow, and support the Lock-Out/Tag-Out program
- Working knowledge of PLCs, HVAC systems, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Be able to read, interpret, and modify electrical prints and schematics and document all self-created changes
- Must be able to read and write in English or Spanish
- Must be willing to work any shift schedule, including nights and weekends
- Must be willing to work overtime if necessary
- Must have reliable transportation
Allied Reliability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit alliedreliabilitygroup-staffing-jobs.icims.com.