Engineering Manager Job Highlights
|Location||Paragould, AR, United States|
Tenneco is a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers.
The company is searching for an Engineering Manager who will be responsible for directing, coordinating, and assisting in the planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of plant-based engineering activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering related field (college/university)
- At least 5 years of experience in automotive quality, preferably manufacturing-related
- At least 3 years of experience in a leadership capacity within a manufacturing facility
- Automotive experience (highly preferred)
- Asset Management: Oversee asset management and utilization plan to reduce idle assets.
- Coordinate/facilitate welding improvement plans and machine upgrades for various operations throughout the facilities.
- Develop a yearly Lean event list to support the Value Streams.
- Facilitate Lean events within the Value Streams.
- Facilitate various training programs (bending, machine upgrade, welding) throughout the plant.
- Facility Support: Review the Value Stream preventative maintenance plans and supply the needed support for applicable changes.
- Lead and organize the facilities process capabilities and Six Sigma plan.
- Train and mentor all yellow and green belts.
- Provide support to product launches through maintenance, lean, and Six Sigma standpoints.
- Provide support to the Value Stream Structures and maintain a leadership role within the Engineering group to ensure successful plant preventative maintenance and continuous improvement.
- 401(k) Company Match
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance (Supplemental and AD&D)
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off – up to 2 weeks in 1st year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
Tenneco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tenneco.com.