Engineering Tech IV Job Highlights
|Title||Engineering Tech IV|
|Location||Guildford (Surrey), England, UK|
Welbilt provides the world’s top chefs, premier chain operators, and the growing independent food and beverage sector with industry-leading equipment and solutions.
The company is searching for an Engineering Technician who will be responsible for supporting the Engineering Team (NPI and Sustaining Engineering) with the development and introduction of new products and processes into manufacturing.
This includes laboratory testing, performing experiments, report writing, design verifications, and process development
- Applicants should have completed an Associate’s Degree
- Possess an experience in various manufacturing processes such as PCB manufacture and assembly, sheet metal fabrication and welding, and general assembly methods would be advantageous
- A minimum basic level experience of QAD and SolidWorks CAD software
- Assist in the creation of test procedures, product user guides, service manuals, and technical bulletins
- Data analysis and report writing including conclusions based on results
- Design and manufacture prototype products and test equipment in support of current development projects
- Develop equipment and conduct testing for regulatory pre-compliance equipment testing
- Ensuring compliance with SMS H&S requirements
- Liaise with other Merrychef departments to ensure that products flow smoothly from NPI to Production Engineering and on into manufacture
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing within the organization end with external contacts
- Ability to record, organize and analyze test data
- Ability to work logically in a clear and concise manner
- Computer literate with spreadsheets, word-processing, and project management software.
To apply for this job please visit hcqd.fa.us1.oraclecloud.com.