Website The Greenbrier Companies
Engineering Tech Job Highlights
|Location||Marmaduke, AR, United States|
|Company||The Greenbrier Companies|
The Greenbrier Companies is a leading designer, manufacturer, and supplier of freight rail and marine transportation equipment and services.
The company is searching for an Engineering Tech who will create, test, and introduce tools, jigs, and other engineering devices.
Assists in the preparation of detailed operation sheets and production line flow sheets and submits engineering changes and other related information for review.
- The applicants should have passed a High School Education or Equivalent
- The candidates should have 1 year of experience in manufacturing, including knowledge of welding processes, manufacturing methods, and drafting experience.
- Assists in the preparation of detailed operation sheets which designate materials, machine tools, tool, die and fixture requirements for each operation.
- Creates, tests, and introduces tools, jigs, and other engineering devices from shop drawings to improve the required manufacturing processes.
- Develops methods and fabricating and assembly operational sequences to process parts and assure the quality of a finished product.
- Ensures that safety and housekeeping standards are met and maintained.
- Participates in the review of operation sheets, flow charts, tools, dies and fixtures, and facilities requirements with the engineering staff. Shop supervision, and other plant management.
- Performs other duties as directed by the Engineering Superintendent.
- Presents engineering changes, processing, and method changes, and changed shop conditions for review.
The candidates require normal physical activities at work such as talking, walking, lifting, sitting, standing, climbing, crawling, squatting, kneeling, bending, driving, reaching outward, carrying, pushing, pulling, and wearing safety equipment.
- 401k Plan
- Discounts and Savings
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Health and Wellness Resources
- Income Protection
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance Program
The Greenbrier Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled.
To apply for this job please visit careers.gbrx.com.