Website Lincoln Electric
Engineering Technologist Job Highlights
|Cleveland, OH, United States
Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting, and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex.
The company is looking for an Engineering Technologist who will play a key role in helping develop welding procedures, evaluate consumable products, and assist in Root Cause investigations.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology (college/university) and 3+ years of related experience
- Associate Degree in a related field and 5+ years of related experience
- 10+ years of related experience
- Experience in testing and problem-solving (preferred)
- Experience in a manufacturing environment (preferred but not required)
- Apply knowledge and understanding of AWS, CWB, and AGENCY specifications.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in support of the Company’s 2025 Higher Standard Strategy.
- Effectively partner with Technicians in an instructional manner that will continuously improve their skills and job knowledge.
- Makes observations, records, and reports results, and performs simple computations.
- May lead or assist in root cause investigations for a variety of welding processes.
- Support a culture of safety; help to ensure maintenance of plant cleanliness to mitigate risks.
- Utilize testing experience to manage assignments that often require the completion of a sequence of related operations, tests, and evaluations.
- Ability to perform hands-on work
- Basic knowledge of AWS, CWB, and Agency specifications
- Basic knowledge of consumable product performance
- Basic knowledge of Radiography
- Basic understanding of Starlims
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Has in-depth knowledge of all welding processes. (FCAW-G, FCAW-S, GMAW, GTAW, SMAW, SAW)
- Proficient in the use of welding equipment and instrumentation
- Visual Inspection Level II
- The company offers competitive pay with a lucrative annual profit-sharing incentive, student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement, paid time off/paid holidays, retirement, medical, dental, vision, and much more.
Lincoln Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lincolnelectric.com.