Website Lockheed Martin
Engineering Test Analyst Job Highlights
|Title||Engineering Test Analyst|
|Type||Full Time (1st shift)|
|Location||Sunnyvale, CA, United States|
Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, sustainment of advanced technology systems, products, and services.
The company (Lockheed Martin Space) is searching for an Engineering Test Analyst who will work in a dynamic, hands-on laboratory environment.
This position works with advanced materials to support engineering development for program applications.
- The applicants may be required to have basic education i.e. High School Diploma or GED
- Experience or coursework in machine technology or related discipline
- Practical experience working with composite materials
- Fabricate test coupons, components, fixtures, and hardware prototypes using a variety of processes including wet and dry composite lay-ups, bonding, welding, machining, and coating
- Interface with laboratory leadership and program representatives to apply/modify existing techniques towards the improvement or development of new processes
- Perform tasks using a wide range of equipment from handheld fixtures to highly specialized test instruments
- Prepare laboratory reports documenting processes and results
- Work with composites, metals, adhesives, and coatings used in the production of high-altitude defense and missile systems, satellites, and other space-grade hardware
- Able to work closely with a diverse team to resolve technical issues
- Ability to handle shifting priorities, multiple projects, and timeline pressure to meet deadlines
- Be a self-starter who develops solutions to technical issues
- Comfortable with communicating in a variety of forums
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Paid time off
- Rewards and recognition
- Work/life balance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.lockheedmartinjobs.com.