Entry Level Scientist (Metallics/Welding) Job Highlights
|Entry Level Scientist (Metallics/Welding)
|Tuas South Avenue, Singapore, Singapore
Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. The company helps its customers maximize value throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production throughout the life of the asset.
The company is seeking an Entry Level Scientist (Metallics/Welding) to join its team.
Applicants require an undergraduate Degree in Metallurgy, Metallurgical Engineering, Welding Engineering, Materials Science, or a similar discipline from a college/university
- Gain valuable experience in materials, engineering, welding engineering, or other material science in this job at Halliburton
- Assist in the selection, processing, and application of ferrous and non-ferrous metallic materials, welding materials, processes, and designs for assigned projects.
- Take part in the analysis and testing of welding and other metallic materials, and analyze test results.
- Prepare to learn a great deal about metallic materials and processes as applied to the forging, castings, and welding of fabricated parts and other components.
- The company offers compensation that is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.