Entry Welding Tech Job Highlights
|Title||Entry Welding Tech|
|Location||Franklinton, LA, United States|
Arcosa provides infrastructure-related products and solutions with leading brands serving engineered structures, construction, and transportation markets.
Arcosa Aggregates is a leading producer and distributor of natural aggregates, crushed stone, sand and gravel, asphalt rock, and other products.
The company (Arcosa Aggregates) is hiring an Entry Welding Technician who will support a positive safety culture by directing the activities and staff within a 24/7 aggregate environment that is regulated by MSHA safety standards.
The Welders will perform a variety of maintenance tasks and determine causes of operating problems in areas including, but not limited to, plumbing, electrical systems/components, HVAC, carpentry, electrical fixtures/switches/power sources, and mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have a minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Certified Welder – MIG, TIG, and Rod
- Confined Space trained
- CPR and First Aid trained
- Fall protection Trained
- Forklift and Man lift Certified
- MSHA Trained
- Comply with all industry safety rules, procedures, and applicable government regulations
- Daily travel to plant location with minimum one night stay
- Fitter must be able to use stick welder and flux core must be able to weld vertical, horizontal, overhead and fitting if required must be familiar with operating torch, grinder, other hand tools if needed
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
- Perform basic preventative maintenance and repairs on production equipment such as Vibrating Screens, Crushers, Conveyors, and other mechanical components or structural transfer boxes and chutes for production equipment
- Troubleshoot basic troubleshooting skills
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proficient at various types of metal fabrication
- Prompt, regular, and predictable attendance
- The ability to stand, stoop, bend, lift, walk, climb stairs, ladders, and catwalks up to 60 feet as required, and lift weights up to 60 pounds.
- The ability to work in a varied outdoor environment (cold, hot, dry, dusty, rainy)
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Other savings benefits available based on location and job
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Business Travel Accident
- Critical Illness
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Short-Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Leadership development programs
- Recognition programs
- Service awards
- Training development resources
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Pay
Arcosa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.