Website Trinity Industries
Equipment Operator Job Highlights
|Longview, TX, United States
Trinity Industries is North America’s premier provider of railcar products and services. The company provides products that are an integral part of the supply chain and help fuel the lives and economy.
The company (TrinityRail) is looking for an Equipment Operator to join its team.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma (a plus)
- Please include any certifications, training, or relevant experience and complete details of your work history
- Error in judgment can lead to substantial costs.
- Follows all safety rules and practices.
- Making the final product requires specialized skills/knowledge of machines and processes.
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives.
- Quality with an unconventional final product is influenced by the operator’s extensive judgment in different aspects of creating the product.
- Sets up and operates machines to cut, bend, straighten, and form using free-form techniques to meet product specifications. Works with unconventional types of materials.
- Verifies dimensional requirements, unloads and may transfer materials to storage areas using overhead cranes or forklifts.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Proficiently reads blueprints
- Operates Plate Roll or other specialty equipment
Trinity Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company considers candidates for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit trinity.referrals.selectminds.com.