Website Martin Marietta
Equipment Operator/Plant Maintenance Job Highlights
|Title||Equipment Operator/Plant Maintenance|
|Location||Mount Vernon, WA, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is looking for an Equipment Operator/Plant Maintenance who will be responsible for operating a variety of off-road trucks and equipment utilized in mining and will also be responsible for plant maintenance.
The work includes repair of aggregate plant processing equipment, fabrication, installation of guarding, and operation of an aggregate processing plant.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent
- The candidates should have a minimum of 1 year of previous experience in a role with similar responsibilities
Equipment Operator Responsibilities-
- Observe visual and auditory signals during vehicle operation
- Perform daily inspection of the vehicle
- Perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refer defects or repairs to supervisor; clean equipment
Plant Maintenance/Welder Responsibilities-
- Completes required paperwork to maintain equipment and to run the plant according to Martin Marietta Materials standards.
- Conducts MSHA pre-shift safety inspections of equipment and work areas.
- Ensures Preventative Maintenance services, lubrications services are completed according to Maintenance Module.
- Performs fabrication, set up processing equipment, and repair to processing equipment.
- Maximizes the performance of stationary equipment by performing repairs and ensuring preventative maintenance is completed on a timely basis.
- Duties may include checking, repairing, or replacing pumps.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Occasional weekend work required
- Welding experience preferred
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pension Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Wellness Programs
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.