Equipment Tech (Entry) Job Highlights
|Title||Equipment Tech – Entry|
|Location||Kutztown, PA, United States|
Arcosa provides infrastructure-related products and solutions with leading brands serving engineered structures, construction, and transportation markets.
McConway & Torley, LLC, an Arcosa company, is a leading manufacturer of railcar coupling devices in North America.
The company (McConway & Torley) is searching for an Equipment Technician who will perform mechanical repairs and maintenance to production and mechanical equipment and facility.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates are expected to possess previous work experience in the related field.
- Capable of basic repairs of plumbing and heating systems.
- Capable of fabricating hardware that may be required to support the maintenance operation.
- Capable of performing routine electrical repairs and some troubleshooting of motor controls.
- Capable of performing routine maintenance operations on equipment, such as oil changes, greasing, adjustments, and minor repairs.
- Capable of servicing and repairing most common industrial equipment, such as grinders, forklifts, cranes, welders, lathes, etc.
- Must be able to work on elevated platforms
- Must be willing to be flexible with assignments and shifts
- Observe all company rules and regulations
- Report any abnormal conditions to the lead person or supervisor
- Perform all other job-related tasks as assigned
- Leadership development programs
- Recognition programs
- Service awards
- Training development resources
- Tuition reimbursement
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Business Travel Accident
- Critical Illness
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Short-Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Other savings benefits available based on location and job
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Pay
Arcosa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.