Website Koch Industries
ETO Machine Operator I Job Highlights
|Title||ETO Machine Operator I|
|Location||Wichita, KS, United States|
Koch Industries is one of the largest private companies in America. The company has a diverse set of businesses and industries across the world. It offers abundant opportunities to improve life’s most necessary things – like food, clothing, water, transportation, and technology.
Koch-Glitsch is looking for an ETO Machine Operator (Fabrication Machine Operator) to join its team for the manufacturing shop.
- The applicants may be required to possess a High School Diploma or GED
- Experience reading and using a standard and metric tape measure
- 1+ years of experience operating any of the following machinery: Shear, Turret Punch Press, Brake Press, Laser, Plasma, Laser-Punch Comb
- Analyzing specifications and determining tooling, applying knowledge of metal properties, machining required, and planned sequence of operations
- Ensuring products meet or exceed specifications as part of our Quality program
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment using safety controls and wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Reading blueprints to fabricate parts as necessary
- Setting up and operating a variety of machines including punch presses, shears, brake presses, plasmas, NCPP, lasers/laser punch combo
- Verifying conformance of machined workpiece to specifications
- Working in a non-climate manufacturing environment while performing physical tasks including lifting, squatting, and bending with up to 50 pounds of materials
- The company offers benefit plans that include medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance.
- They may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave, and adoption assistance.
Koch Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer – disability and protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.kochcareers.com.