Website Maysteel Industries
Experienced Arc Welder Job Highlights
|Experienced Arc Welder – 2nd Shift
|Allenton, WI, United States
Maysteel Industries provides complex sheet metal fabrication with a focus on design for manufacturing. The company designs, engineers and manufactures custom OEM sheet metal enclosures, kiosks, cabinets, and racks for a wide range of industries.
The company is seeking an Arc Welder to join its team for various metal fabrication activities.
Note: Eligible for a $2,000 sign-on bonus
- The candidates should have previous welding work experience in the related field.
- Pass the MIG and TIG welding test
- Deburr and grind metal as necessary to achieve proper surface texture
- Setup and operate MIG welding process
- Setup and operate TIG welding process
- Basic Math and Communication skills required
- Responsible for your portion of the job, and then pass materials down conveyer belt or to next worker
Maysteel is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer of all qualified individuals. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit us61.dayforcehcm.com.