Experienced Fabrication Specialist Job Highlights
|Title||Experienced Fabrication Specialist (Multiple Shifts)|
|Location||Helena, MT, United States|
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space and security systems, and global services.
Boeing Commercial Airplanes is seeking an Experienced Fabrication Specialist (Level C) to support the Fabrication Team
- The applicants should have completed a basic education e.g. High School diploma or GED
- Have 4 or more years of related work experience
- Have an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school, Associate plus 2 years of related work, Bachelor, etc.)
- The candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Aerospace, Fabrication, or Manufacturing experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with systems to perform work (SOS, CMES, Velocity, REDARS, IVT)
- Applies organic coatings for corrosion protection and appearance requirements.
- Assembles and installs wire harnesses and avionics products.
- Assembles precision mechanical and electro-mechanical components.
- Assembles, repairs, modifies, and installs various power plants and drive trains.
- Perform soldering on electronic and avionics products.
- Performs composite lay-up, fabrication, and assembly tasks.
- Performs machine set-up, machining, welding set-up, welding, sheet metal fabrication and extrusion, tube bending, and fabrication tasks.
- Performs organic chemical conversion and paint preparation.
- Prepares test articles, fixtures, and data collection devices to perform various tests.
- Works on complex components and systems using established drawings and requirements.
- Experience in a team environment
- Team Leadership (Formal/Informal) experience
- Ability to work any shift/weekends/nights/overtime as business conditions dictate
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Frequent climbing
- Frequent lifting up to 10 lbs.
- Frequent reaching overhead and at or above shoulder
- Frequent sitting
- Occasional carrying, lifting, pushing/pulling, walking, standing, balancing
- Financial Security
- The Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.