Website Waste Pro USA
Experienced Welder- 114 Job Highlights
|Title||Experienced Welder- 114|
|Location||Sarasota, FL, United States|
|Company||Waste Pro USA|
Waste Pro USA provides waste removal services. The company offers residential roll-off dumpsters, recycling, compaction equipment, transfer and landfill, and other related services.
The company needs a welder who can perform repairs and maintenance to equipment parts, vehicles, and roll-off containers.
- The aspiring applicants should have completed a High School Diploma or GED.
- Welder certification is preferred.
- The candidates should have one year of welding experience
- Paints repaired and/or new containers
- Bends steel components using a break ad shear
- Completes required paperwork
- Cuts steel using a plasma cutter or torch
- Fabricates steel components on trucks and containers
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Installs lids and wheels on containers
- Follows all safety policies and procedures
- Performs repairs and maintenance on front and rear load, and roll-off containers. Cuts/welds repairs to vehicle floors, bodies, packing blades, rails, fabrication
- Sweeps up the container shop welding debris, grease, working environment, take out the garbage, and ensure that the shop is kept clean and safe on a daily basis
- Welds steel and aluminum components using MIG gun and arc welding equipment
Note: The statements above are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Inside facility, outside environment exposed to weather and vibrations from trucks and maintenance facility. Occasional exposure to extreme weather conditions
- Able to utilize all Personal Protective Equipment as mandated by the company.
- Sufficient stamina for steady work pace throughout the day
- Push, pull, drag, and lift items up to 50 pounds, climbing ladder, and overhead reaching.
- Walking, jogging, twisting, crouching, lifting
- Valid driver license
Waste Pro USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer- Protected Veterans/Disability
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.