Website Pacmin Studios (PacMin)
Fabrication Engineer Job Highlights
|Location||Fullerton, CA, United States|
|Company||Pacmin Studios (PacMin)|
PacMin is a manufacturing company that specializes in providing physical and digital marketing solutions to the aviation industry and its subsidiaries. The company is known for its amazing trade show caliber exhibit models and prototypes.
The company is seeking a Display – Exhibit – Prototype Fabricator who will work with our model shop team to create visually dynamic displays using a variety of creative methods.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has prior custom exhibit display or model-making experience.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The candidates should have a minimum of 1 to 2 years of prior experience in a display/tradeshow exhibit fabrication or similar role.
- Experience in aircraft, boat or other scale modeling is a plus
- Build scale models based on drawings and/or photographs
- Casting production parts
- Component assembly
- Develop and create temporary silicone molds
- Document work for future reference and information.
- Pattern creation
- Prepare production parts for paint
- Ability to be resourceful and work from photos or drawings only
- Ability to climb stairs/ladders
- Ability to lift 50-100 lbs.
- Ability to move quickly with long periods of standing
- Ability to read hard copy drawings
- The ability to setup/operate a CNC machine is a plus
- Experience with basic CAD software/SolidWorks is a plus
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of shop tools is required
- Knowledge of lathe and vertical mill operation
- Mechanically inclined and able to assemble complex assemblies
- Must have good hand-eye coordination, depth perception, and vision for this position
PacMin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit pacmin-inc.hiringthing.com.