Website Randall Construction
Fabrication Manager Job Highlights
|Apopka, FL, United States
Randall Construction provides commercial construction services that include construction, flooring, interior finishes, plumbing, in-house sheet metal fabrication, HVAC, electrical, fire protection, high purity process piping, engineering, and subcontracting.
The company is seeking a Fabrication Manager with experience in mechanical construction including team values like confidence, stability, dedication, and conscientiousness.
The applicants should have passed a High School Diploma or GED from a welding school.
- They should have 10 years of fabrication/welding experience with at least 5 years minimum in a fabrication shop supervisory role.
- Experience in Commercial Piping and Plumbing Projects.
- Direct supervision of a crew of 5+ shop employees.
- Assigns work to department personnel to attain department objectives using knowledge of production processes, company policies, production schedules, work orders, equipment capacity, and employee capabilities.
- Manage Fabrication facility encompassing HVAC Piping, Process Piping, Plumbing, and HVAC Ductwork.
- Provides training, support, direction, and guidance to department personnel to continually develop their work habits, job skills, and safety practices.
- Readily perceives and effectively responds to schedules and product flows essential to supervising highly productive, cost-effective, quality-oriented manufacturing operations.
- Recommends and initiates improvements to production processes, to increase manufacturing efficiency.
- Work closely with internal BIM/CAD department and construction project teams to prioritize fabrication and delivery to maintain installation schedule.
- Must have the ability to maintain project schedules.
- Ability to understand and apply workplace safety procedures.
- Demonstrated experience managing people in a fast-paced environment.
- Read and interpret the welding process according to AWS and ASME section IX.
- Computer-literate with experience using e-mail and word processing applications (Microsoft Office).
- Ability to learn and understand the software and complete transactions pertaining to fabrication or welding operations, excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of industry materials and tools utilized in the fabrication of mechanical and process piping systems.
Randall offers industry-competitive compensation, health benefits, insurance, 401k, paid time off, and more.
Randall is a Drug-Free Workplace!
To apply for this job please visit randallconstruction.zohorecruit.com.