Website Core & Main
Fabrication Stocklister (Fire Protection) Job Highlights
|Fabrication Stocklister (Fire Protection)
|Concord, NC, United States
|Core & Main
Core & Main is a U.S. distributor of water, sewer, and fire protection products. The company also provides contractors and municipalities with innovative solutions for new construction and aging infrastructure.
The company is seeking an individual who will provide customers with quotes for fabrication fire protection materials and ensure that the fabrication branches have all the necessary paperwork to fulfill each order.
- The applicants must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Specialized skills training/certification may be required
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age or older
- Must pass the pre-employment assessment(s) if applicable
- The candidates should have 2 to 5 years of experience in the area of responsibility.
- Experience with a hydro list or sprink-cad software systems.
- Communicates with customers to ensure accuracy with their fabrication lists and makes suggestions as needed for easier installation.
- Converts customer’s data into the hydra-tech/hydra list or sprink-cad software program to develop the actual fabrication material and labor stocklist.
- Creates quotes on fire protection fabrication materials for customers and follows up with sales branch to make adjustments and sends to customer.
- Handles fabrication schedules and updates for customers as needed on their current and previous orders.
- Keeps track of all quotes by fabrication branch and provides each branch with a monthly report. Maintains monthly reports to update branches on their customer data.
- Researches and updates replacement costs in the system.
- Responds to customer questions and problems.
- Works with sales branches in getting job information sheets started and verifying the current credit rating of the customer prior to starting a quote.
- Typically in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noise, and fumes, which may cause noticeable discomfort.
- Must continuously stand or walk or regularly requires lifting/handling/carrying material or equipment of moderate weight (8-20 pounds).
Nature and Scope
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, techniques. Work typically involves a regular review of output by a senior co-worker or supervisor.
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
Core & Main is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The company provides employment solely based on a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. The employer does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship, or any other basis protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.coreandmain.com.