Website Greenberry Industrial
Fabrication Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Vancouver, WA, United States|
Greenberry Industrial is an industrial fabricator and contractor experience working on highly specialized, multi-faceted industrial projects. The company delivers high-quality projects from fabricating a major process vessel to small structural elements.
The company is hiring a Fabrication Welder for its fabrication shop.
All qualified candidates must have previous fabrication welding experience, FCAW welding required, and will be required to pass a weld test.
- No special education level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus
- The candidates are expected to have previous work experience in the related field.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as gas tungsten arc welding, gas metal arc welding, flux-cored arc welding, plasma arc welding, shielded metal arc welding, oxy-acetylene welding, resistance welding, and submerged arc welding.
- Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears, and other metal straightening or bending machines.
- Repair worn parts of metal products by welding on extra layers.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, and specifications to determine layout requirements and follow process procedures
- Regularly report to work, on time and prepared to perform all tasks as outlined in the job description and/or assigned.
- Perform duties in a safe, ethical, and legal manner following the policies and procedures as established by Greenberry unless otherwise prohibited by law.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, be safety conscientious
- Able to read, write and speak English
- Medical, dental, vision, and Life insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability, and vacation
Greenberry Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer – male, female, disability, and protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit greenberryindustrial.applytojob.com.