Website CTL Aerospace
Fabricator Job Highlights
|Cincinnati, OH, United States
CTL Aerospace is a NADCAP certified composite-manufacturing company that provides services to major aerospace and governmental organizations. CTL specializes in the manufacturing of Fiber Reinforced Polymer Structures.
The company is looking for a Fabricator who will work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The candidates should have previous related work experience in the related field.
- Paint Prep experience necessary
- Ability to use inspection equipment such as dial calipers, thickness gauge, micrometers, and scales
- Ability to use pneumatic tools such as hand grinder, pencil grinder, DA sander, and drills
- Assemble hardware per plan
- Clean molds and tools per plan
- Obtain appropriate materials per plan and maintain the documentation throughout the process
- Perform a visual inspection of hardware per plan
- Prepare parts for shipping
- Read and understand manufacturing plans
- Vacuum bag parts per plan
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and work in a manufacturing environment.
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Planning and Scheduling Work
- Setting Goals and Standards
- Time Management and Prioritizing
- Getting Unbiased Information
- Giving Clear Information
- Listening and Organizing
- Identifying and Solving Problems
- Making Decisions
- Thinking Clearly and Analytically
- Weighing Risks
CTL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disability/Vet.
To apply for this job please visit recruitingbypaycor.com.