Website Nikola Motor Company
Fabricator Job Highlights
|Location||Phoenix, AZ, United States|
|Company||Nikola Motor Company|
Nikola is a technology disruptor and integrator, working to develop innovative energy and transportation solutions. It is pioneering a business model that will enable corporate customers to integrate next-generation truck technology, hydrogen fueling infrastructure, and maintenance.
The company is hiring a Fabricator who is passionate about a zero-emissions future and wants to build something special.
- The applicants may be required to have a High School Diploma or GED
- Experience as a welder MIG and TIG is required
- Press brake experience is a plus
- Knowledge/experience with fabrication techniques and tool usage
- Assist in physically building and assembling various products and prototypes
- Effectively communicate with cross-functional teams on collaborative projects
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Read, interpret, and complete design drawings in accordance with team guidelines
- Use all tools of the trade with proficiency, including shop machines, power tools, welders, fixturing, saws, etc.
- Work to bring plans to production
- Comprehension of and adherence to safety and policy practices
- Effective oral and written communication
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Structural building weld certificates are a plus
- Willing to learn how to program and control lasers and press brakes with other forms of automation
- Candidates must have current U.S. work authorization or be TN eligible from Mexico or Canada.
- This position is not eligible for CPT or OPT.
Nikola Motor Company is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. It recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
To apply for this job please visit nikolamotor.com.