Fabricator Job Highlights
|Houston, TX, United States
Trislot manufactures quality stainless steel industrial filtration, separation products, and complete vessel internal packages. The base element is a V-shaped wire that is welded onto support wires in an automated process. The company serves various markets such as ballast water management systems, offshore, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and many other industries.
The company requires a fabricator who will be part of our manufacturing team to perform exclusively TIG and MIG weld on stainless products. The applicant will work in the engineering division and manufacturing division.
- The applicants should have passed a High School Diploma or Equivalent qualification from a welding school.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the field as a stainless-steel fitter/welder.
- Strictly adhere to the company’s safety and quality policies
- Communicate any issues with the shop foreman
- Strictly adhere to the ISO 9001 regulations
- Follow and get qualified for the specified welding procedures by our customers: WPS and PQR
- Perform quality inspections on projects for their duration in your work area and/or department (dimensional, welding strength, etc.)
- Utilize general use equipment to roll, form, punch, and shear
- Perform TIG and sometimes MIG welds on our stainless-steel products
- Work closely together with, and report to the shop foreman
- Able to read and understand technical drawings including welding symbols
- Affinity with metal fabrication is crucial
- Like to work in a team environment
- Work in a very detailed/punctual oriented manner
- We offer professional and personal growth opportunities
- A market conforming and competitive compensation package including health, dental, short term disability insurance, and PTO
Trislot is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit trislot.be.