Fabricator Job Highlights
|Location||Ashland, OH, United States|
Woodsage is a steel tube swaging company that produces high-quality conveyor system rollers, aftermarket motorcycle exhaust systems/components, and unique tube-based fabricated products.
The company is seeking a Fabricator who will be responsible for using metal fabrication techniques to bend, shape, weld, fasten and fabricate metal frames, rails, supports, etc., used in the manufacture of conveyance systems.
- No education level is mentioned, yet a High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
- Possess at least 2 years of experience in the fabrication of steel and welding
- Maintain, organize, and clean equipment and the work area.
- Operate metal fabrication equipment, including, but not limited to MIG Welder, Press Brake, Roll Former, Grinder, and Drill
- Perform quality checks on parts.
- Plan details of work order procedures; gather required tools and materials based on instructions and specifications provided for the job.
- Responsible for reading prints to layout and fabricate metal/aluminum product assemblies.
- Use layout tools and measurement instruments to fabricate components to print specifications.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to comprehend blueprints and work specifications.
- Able to work in a team-oriented work environment.
- Basic understanding of mathematics as related to fabrication assignments.
- A detailed approach to daily work activities
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn
- Lifting, Carrying (frequently)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times
- Must be able to see details as close range
- Must have enough manual dexterity and stability as required for precision work
- Temperatures (frequently)
- Walking, Standing (frequently)
- The company offers an excellent benefits package with two medical plan options, two dental plans options, vision coverage, company-paid life insurance, disability coverage, 401k plan 6% company match.
Woodsage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit woodsage.applicantpro.com.