Website Chart Industries
Fabricator Job Highlights
|Location||La Crosse, WI, United States|
Chart Industries, focuses on the design of cryogenic equipment and manufactures highly engineered equipment servicing multiple applications in Energy and Industrial Gas.
The company is searching for a Fabricator to join its team.
- No education level is mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Possess work-related experience (a plus)
- Bar Cutting
- Check and clean fins
- Clean and straighten bars
- Debur fins
- Fabricate fins
- Inspect sheets
- Saw fins
- X/Y table
- Responsible to maintain proper housekeeping in the work area and keep machines in good operating condition.
- Also, responsible for the safety and quality of workmanship and procedures. They may receive help from others when loading and unloading parts.
- Band saw
- Clamps and aluminum angles
- Crescent and Allen wrenches
- Electrical deburring wheel
- Hand and adjustable protractors
- Hand and power trucks
- Overhead hoists/belts
- Tape measure
- Use measuring devices which also include tools to measure degrees and angles
- Do repetitious work
- Hand dexterity is required to perform many job functions
- Willingness to proficiently learn to use all tools necessary for each job function
- Work with and read drawings and instructions
- Perform simple mathematical functions
- Works in good shop conditions with occasional exposure to heat, sharp edges, and noise
- Exposed to aluminum chips, dust, and oi
- Requires standing, bending reaching, and pulling
- Most lifting, 0-20 lbs.; some lifting 20-50 lbs.
- When lifting over 50lbs., two people (required)
- Flexible medical, vision, and dental plans
- 24/7 access to telephone doctors
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Leaves of absence (family medical, bereavement, personal, sabbatical)
- Remote work options
- Financial planning services
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase plans
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Spending Account (HSA)
Chart Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.chartindustries.com.