Fabricator Job Highlights
|Location||Sicklerville, NJ, United States|
Wastequip is the leading manufacturer of waste-handling equipment. Wastequip’s broad range of waste equipment and services are used to collect, process, and transport recyclables, solid waste, liquid waste, and organics. The company’s brands include Wastequip, Toter, Galbreath, Pioneer, Accurate, Amrep, Mountain Tarp, Cusco, and Go to Parts.
The company is searching for a Fabricator to join its team for manufacturing operations.
- No education level is mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Possess 1+ years prior production experience (preferred)
- Experienced in a fast-paced production environment
- Prior experience operating a Press Brake or Shear
- Setup experience (a plus)
- Fabricate steel and other metal parts as indicated by the work order and blue prints
- Inspects work to verify dimensions
- Lays out cutting lines on metal when shearing single pieces
- Lifts work piece manually or by hoist or crane to machine bed or roller table and positions it against side guide and end stops
- Operates portable shear to cut sheet metal
- Operating a Press Brake or Shear
- Positions and clamps stop and side guides to set length and angle of cut
- Starts machine, which clamps work piece and lowers blade to cut metal
- Tilts bed, blade, or installs fixtures to shear, bevel, or trim fabricated items
- Turns hand wheels to adjust rake (angle) and pressure of blade
- Ability to read blue prints and measuring tape
- Able to pass all EHS required tests and clearances
- Basic math and problem-solving skills (add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure)
- Understanding of basic CNC controls
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health Care
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
Wastequip is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees are considered and evaluated for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity or expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status, or any other class protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.