Website Turner Industries
Fabricator Job Highlights
|Location||Oxford, MS, United States|
Turner Industries provides a single solution in heavy industrial construction, maintenance, turnaround, pipe and module fabrication, equipment, rigging and specialized transportation, and associated specialty services.
The company is looking for an experienced Fabricator who can lay out, fabricate, prepare and check pipe against job specifications for assembly at the job site.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED, or Equivalent
- The candidates should have 1 to 4 years of experience in specified skill (depending on mechanic level)
- Assembles and joins pipe and pipe fittings
- Cleans and prepares pipe by grinding, bends, and threads pipe – may operate bending machine
- Interprets spool sheet diagrams to determine size, shapes, and angles of required pipes, pipe fittings, flanges, etc.
- May operate the hydraulic lift to relocate a pipe
- Measures and cuts pipe
- Plans sequence of fabrication
Employee may be required to provide the following: toolbox, pipe wrenches, crescent wrenches, level, torpedo level, square, tri square, plumb bob, channel lock, hammer, center punch, flat or regular screwdriver, Phillips screwdriver, set of combination wrenches, tape, folding rule, wrap-around, work gloves, striker, cutting goggles, tip cleaner, chisel, rain suit.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Turner Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing law.
To apply for this job please visit turnerindustries.applicantpro.com.