Website Bish Enterprises
Fabricator Job Highlights
|Location||Giltner, NE, United States|
Bish Enterprises is an agriculture engineering and manufacturing facility. It provides innovative and high-quality agricultural products to farmers. Hemp Harvest Works operates in affiliation with Bish Enterprises.
The company is seeking a Fabricator who will be responsible for using electric and gas welding machines to weld metal parts.
The position also will operate a press brake, plasma cutting table, and other industrial and hand tools.
He/she is responsible for good customer communication as needed, ensuring a clean and safe work environment; continually develop technical skills with evolving products and consistent work quality.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have previous work experience in the related field.
- Assembles assigned parts in accordance with production guidelines
- Cleans parts to remove contamination before welding
- Communicates appropriately with team members and conveys any operational issues to the manager.
- Communications: Ensures good communication within the location, and with other locations/employees.
- Equipment and Tools: Maintains good condition and cleanliness of company vehicles inventory, tools, and equipment, including the return of tools to storage areas.
- Moves material with appropriate equipment (forklift, hand-truck) throughout the shop
- Safety: Follows all company and common-sense safety policies, while using all required personal safety equipment. Ensures a safe work environment in his bay; reports any issues in the bay or other service work areas to the manager for follow-up.
- Sets up and operates electric and gas welding machines to weld metal parts according to work order, blueprint layouts, and verbal instructions
- Sets up and operates MIG welding machines to repair, join or fabricate parts by working with blueprints, sketches, or verbal orders
- Studies blueprints, sketches, machine parts, or specifications to determine the type and dimensions of metal the stock requires
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Clear, concise, and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with common power tools – hand drill, etc.
- Self-motivated, focused and results-oriented
- Company matched 401(k) program
- Dental insurance
- Medical insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Prescription Drug Benefits
- Tool Assistance Program
- Uniform/Laundry Service
- Vendor discounts
Bish Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.smartrecruiters.com.