Website Martin Sprocket & Gear
Fabricator Assembler Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (2nd shift)|
|Location||Albemarle, NC, United States|
|Company||Martin Sprocket & Gear|
Martin Sprocket & Gear is a leading manufacturer of power transmission components, material handling products, industrial hand tools, and heavy-duty conveyor pulleys. The company is a progressive leader in the Power Transmission and Bulk Material Handling Industry, classified as an essential business.
The company is looking for a Fabricator Assembler who will assemble components required for custom material handling systems while working in a shop environment.
You will be required to follow blueprint specifications, and operate hand and power tools and various lifting equipment.
- No education level is mentioned, applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- Experience reading blueprints
- Assemble parts to blueprint specs using hand, power, pneumatic and hydraulic tools.
- Inspect final product and transport to the shipping department.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and safe manner.
- Review job specifications and pull necessary parts for assembly.
- Verify materials and set up the assembly process.
- Work in other areas or departments as assigned.
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Average math skills, simple oral communication skills; ability to read and comprehend instructions written in English, and complete simple logs and reports in English
- Background in assembly or installation and have good mechanical aptitude.
- Consistently stand for an entire shift
- Physically able to handle heavy items including lifting, pushing, pulling, and positioning products
- Quality focus
- Read a tape measure down to 1/16th
- Work scheduled hours and comply with the company’s timekeeping policy and all other company policies
- 401k Profit Trust Plan
- Affordable Medical, Pharmacy, and Dental
- Competitive Pay
- Growth Opportunities
- Life and Disability Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Shift differentials – 2nd Shift/3rd Shift
Martin Sprocket & Gear is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.