Website Core & Main
Fabricator (Fire Protection) Job Highlights
|Title||Fabricator (Fire Protection)|
|Location||Denver, CO, United States|
|Company||Core & Main|
Core & Main is a U.S. distributor of water, sewer, and fire protection products. The company also provides contractors and municipalities with innovative solutions for new construction and aging infrastructure.
The company is seeking a Fabricator who will manufacture customized products that meet customer specifications and prepare completed orders for shipment.
- The applicants must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must pass the pre-employment assessment(s) if applicable
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age or older
- The candidates should have 0 to 2 years of experience in the area of responsibility.
- Metalworking experience is preferred
- Experience with fabrication shop equipment
- Examines specifications of the customer’s order using drawings, work orders, or blueprints to determine the characteristics of the finished item, materials to be used, and machine setup requirements.
- Examines workpiece visually, by touch, or using tape rule, calipers, or gauges to ensure the product meets desired standards.
- Fabricates workpiece as determined by work order specifications. Retrieves correct materials and performs various fabrication duties.
- Follows company safety policies and procedures.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e., free of trash, product in the correct location, etc.).
- Packages for shipping. Installs protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Core & Main is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The company provides employment solely based on a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence.
The employer does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship, or any other basis protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.coreandmain.com.