Website Begert Stainless Inc.
Fabricator/Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Marshfield, WI, United States|
|Company||Begert Stainless (BSI)|
Begert Stainless manufactures stainless tank/vessels and serves the craft brewing, food, dairy, beverage, chemical, industrial, automotive, and pharmaceutical industries. In addition, it offers countless solutions for all stainless fabrication needs.
The company is seeking an experienced, quality-driven, self-motivated, team-oriented candidate with a minimum of 3-5 years of stainless-steel experience to join our excellent team of fabricators and welders.
- The aspiring candidates should have completed a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Technical or professional (AWS) certification preferred but not required.
- 3-5 years minimum stainless-steel experience performing TIG weld types (MIG a plus, not required).
- Possess a working understanding of production equipment including electrical and manual tools (saws, squares, calipers, etc.) and other necessary equipment.
- Successful completion of the required BSI welding test.
- Tank building experience preferred (but not required)
- Ability to set up a welder and understand key variables.
- Align components using calipers, micrometers, protractors, rulers, and tape measures.
- Compliance with all safety procedures, policies, and work practices.
- Create quality finishes using hand tools, power tools, and knowledge of metal finishing techniques.
- Create quality welds according to blueprints (using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions).
- Demonstrates a positive workplace attitude and ability to work with others.
- Dependable and reliable
- Prepares product to be welded by grinding, drilling, tapping, and cutting stainless steel parts.
- Properly set up all equipment (brakes, rolls, shears, drills, etc.) and use it in a safe manner.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and organize daily tasks and goals.
- Strong ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifically weld symbols, weld and material finish, and required tolerances and other written instructions and diagrams to perform the task at hand.
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structures for accuracy and to discover flaws.
- Understands the selection of welding base materials, gas, and filler wire and determines the appropriate welding equipment and method based on requirements.
- Works with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to accept constructive feedback and mentor others
- A strong understanding of mathematical principles.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical documents, and drawings.
- Knowledge and adherence to safety standards.
- Outstanding attention to details
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
BSI offers a competitive wage, a complete benefits package including health, dental, vision, and supplemental insurances, a retirement plan with a matching program, paid vacation, personal days, and holidays.
Begert Stainless is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.begertstainless.com.