Website Trane Technologies
Facilities Technician (Mechanical) Job Highlights
|Title||Facilities Technician – Mechanical|
|Location||Pueblo, CO, United States|
Trane Technologies challenges possible by thinking bigger, acting bolder, and taking action. The company’s brands include Trane® and Thermo King® that create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands, and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind.
The company is seeking a Facilities Technician (Mechanical) who will install/repair equipment, perform overhauls, formulate plans for equipment moves/layout, and make design improvements to machinery to prevent future problems.
Maintains facilities parts inventory in accordance with a business operating system.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- College or Technical School (desired)
- Can be a Pipefitter
- The candidates should have a minimum of 9+ years of manufacturing experience
- 4 years of mechanical experience; 2 to 3 years of electrical, electronic, mechanical, and plumbing
- Communicates consistently with internal customers regarding the status of equipment in the shop
- Determines root cause of failures and recommends preventative actions
- Follows all safety protocols while performing facilities duties
- Maintain all plant plumbing systems
- Maintain grounds and all building systems equipment
- Maintain plant HVAC systems
- Maintains a clean work area and ensures all tools are in good working order
- Makes mechanical and construction repairs and installation involving schematics or blueprint interpretation
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts
- Troubleshoots related issues related to the building maintenance needs
- Uses various material handling equipment such as hoist, carts, lifts, fork trucks
- Utilize a computer maintenance management system to maintain equipment
- Experience with electrical, welding, fabricating, plumbing, roofing, mechanical, structural repairs, etc.
- HVAC repairs and maintenance experience
- Install production equipment including cranes, welders, machine tools, racking, conveyors, etc.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment while handling multiple priorities
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, with self-directed work skills
- Must have good interpersonal skills with the ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds in a team environment
- Knowledge of building codes
- Knowledge Trane Technologies operating system
- Adoption Assistance
- Back-up Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
- Health Progress
- Medical Plan with Health Savings Account
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation and Holiday Time Off
Trane Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit ttcareers.referrals.selectminds.com.