Website PCL Construction
Field Engineer/Coordinator Job Highlights
|Location||Bakersfield, CA, United States|
PCL Construction is a group of independent construction companies that carries out work in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, and Australia.
The company is looking for a candidate who can take up the challenging task of building better communities.
- The applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Civil, Welding) or Construction Management from a college or welding school.
- In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, relevant years of experience will be considered.
The candidates should have 1 to 3 years of experience in construction or oilfields or engineering or welding fabrication.
- Assisting project managers and superintendents
- Assisting with project record keeping, preparing drawings, assisting with cost control records
- Assisting with report preparation, safety inspections, and submittal logging and processing
- Assisting with surveying, procedural testing, drawing correction and filing, check material deliveries
- Assisting with timekeeping and cost control, inventory control, schedule checking, subcontractor monitoring
- Attending bid opening, conferences, etc. and taking notes, making records, completing forms
- Checking drawings and specifications for completeness, discrepancies, etc.
- Verifying work hours, materials, and other elements necessary for updating database files.
The PCL Companies celebrate diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employers. We are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.pcl.com.