Website Sunroc Corporation
Field Mechanic Job Highlights
|Location||Boise, ID, United States|
Sunroc Corporation is a construction company that specializes in excavation, grading, asphalt paving, and concrete ready-mix.
The company is seeking a Field Mechanic to join its team for various manufacturing needs.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The candidates should have 3 years of journeyman experience or a 2-year diesel mechanic certificate (preferred)
- To complete major road calls and perform field repairs.
- Diagnose, rebuild, and repair vehicles and equipment; perform major engine and transmission repairs and replacements as well as electrical diagnosis.
- Ensure a safe and healthful work environment at all times.
- Maintain tools as required to perform the job.
- Perform inspections and preventive maintenance of vehicles and equipment.
- Perform major electrical repairs (including electronic controls), minor welding repairs, engine/transmission repairs, replacements, as well as equipment and plant maintenance repairs.
- Perform various duties in the shop
- Responsible for safe operation and securing equipment.
- Visualizes and implements the Clyde Companies, Inc. vision and core values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow directions with minimal or no supervision
- Ability to move at least 50 pounds.
- Knowledge of diesel engines, transmissions, electronics, and familiarity with associated components.
- Clean driving record
- Maintain commercial driver’s license (CDL) and department of transportation (DOT) medical card.
- The company offers amazing benefits that include medical, dental, vision, free telehealth, wellness incentive that pays you money for each check, vacation pay, holiday pay, incredible 401k match, profit sharing, paid parental leave, weekly payroll.
Sunroc Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit sunroc.applicantpro.com.