Field Pipefitter (Journeyman) Job Highlights
|Title||Field Pipefitter – Journeyman|
|Location||Grande Prairie, AB, Canada|
Enerflex is a global leader in full-service natural gas compression, processing, refrigeration systems, and electric power generation equipment and a premier provider of related engineering and mechanical services.
The company is looking to hire a Field Pipefitter who will assist foremen with the fabrication and installation of process and utility pipe that meets ABSA and Enerflex standards.
Mount and align industrial machinery, vessels, piping systems, and complete warranty repairs. Operating a field service truck, the individual will have a continual focus on safety, teamwork, and customer satisfaction when performing the duties of the position.
The position will report directly to the Retrofit Field Supervisor.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus.
- The applicants should have a minimum of 3 years of directly related field service work experience.
- Assist Installation of new packages.
- Clamping and structural support of pipe systems.
- Fit and install butt-weld and threaded pipe spools according to drawings.
- Install pressure vessels and piping systems.
- Install, align, dismantle and move stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment such as pumps, fans, tanks, engines, motors, compressors, coolers, and generators according to layout plans using hand and power tools.
- Maintain and develop positive professional relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Operate hoisting and lifting devices such as cranes and jacks to position machinery and parts during the installation and set-up of machinery.
- Read blueprints, diagrams, and schematic drawings.
- Test systems for leaks using testing equipment.
- Able to work collaboratively with a variety of Tradesmen
- Possess excellent communication, organizational, and people skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Tickets in WHMIS, TDG, H2S Alive are assets
- Valid driver’s license with the ability and willingness to drive long distances
- Work well with others in a team atmosphere
- Collaborative in an office work environment, supportive team members
- Competitive Compensation
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Safety Focused Culture
- Work/life flexibility
Enerflex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company considers all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, genetic information, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Equal employment opportunities are provided in recruitment, hiring, promotions, wages, benefits, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
To apply for this job please visit enerflex.startdate.ca.