Website JB Poindexter & Co
Field Service Technician Job Highlights
|Field Service Technician
|Nashville, TN, United States
|JB Poindexter & Co
JB Poindexter & Co provides best-in-class commercial automotive and manufacturing goods and services. The company applies innovative operational and financial disciplines to truck and van bodies, pickup truck covers and accessories, industrial vehicle storage and shelving, funeral coaches, limousines, specialty industrial parts, and expandable foam packaging.
Reading Truck (a unit of JBPCO) is a leading manufacturer and distributor and designs and builds work truck bodies with outstanding craftsmanship.
The company (Reading Truck) is searching for a Field Service Technician who will perform road service on auxiliary (after-market) mobile hydraulic equipment.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Prior experience with mechanical and hydraulic repair
- Welding and 12-volt electrical experience (preferred)
- Complete repair, maintenance, welding and fabrication on returned customer equipment at shop as needed
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems
- Develop standardized repair procedures to be applied to duplicate warranty issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to travel overnight or work non-traditional schedules as workload requires
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have his/her own tools
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- 10 paid holidays
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- Generous Footwear, Eyewear, and Safety Equipment Discount Program
- Paid Training and Development Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
J.B. Poindexter & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company provides equal employment opportunities and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit careers.jbpoindexter.com.