Website Crown Equipment Corporation
Field Service Technician Job Highlights
|Title||Field Service Technician|
|Location||Des Moines, IA, United States|
|Company||Crown Equipment Corporation|
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. The company is the world’s largest lift truck manufacturer and provides the safest, most efficient, and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
The company is seeking a Field Service Technician to join its team.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Technical Degree (preferred)
- Possess previous lift truck repair, welding experience, and knowledge of various types of testing equipment (preferred)
- Maintain a service van and its inventory
- Process paperwork after completion of each job
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair Crown and all other makes of lift trucks
- Perform all assigned planned maintenance on customer lift trucks
- Ability to safely operate lift trucks
- Good mechanical and electrical aptitudes, knowledge of electrical/electronic systems and hydraulics and internal combustion engines, and the ability to read and understand electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Good written/verbal communication and customer care skills
- Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided.
Note: Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
- The company offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including health/dental/vision/prescription drug plan, flexible benefits plan, 401k retirement savings plan, life, and disability benefits, paid holidays, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Crown Equipment Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit us-careers.crown.com.