Website BAE Systems
Field Service Technician/CWI Job Highlights
|Title||Field Service Technician/CWI|
|Location||Temple, TX, United States|
BAE Systems is an international defense, aerospace, and security company. It delivers a full range of products and services for air, land, and naval forces. It also provides advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions, and customer support services.
The company is seeking a Field Service Technician/CWI who will interface with the customer and user, the government, the military, and internal company organizations to effectively communicate necessary information/data while presenting a positive image of yourself and the company’s products and services.
- Relevant Associate’s Degree and additional 6 years of experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and an additional 4 years of experience in the mechanical, electrical, or electronic field of the line of business products or other relevant military products.
- Experience in the following US Army MOS series 91M, 63M, 91A, 51C, 63T, 45T, 14R, 11B, 12B, and 13F US Military Experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- CWI credentials and weld experience (required)
- Operate, troubleshoot, and repair combat vehicles and perform modification work on Bradley vehicles and Bradley derivatives
- Must be able to carry a personal tool bag weighing anywhere from 20-30 lbs.
- Must be able to work at heights, in confined spaces, and to climb stairs and ladders
- Must be physically capable of performing essential functions of the position
- Must have experience in welding and be able to pass the CWI certification class
- Must have strong communication and good interpersonal skills
- Must possess basic computer skills
- Must possess the ability to read schematics and drawings
- Ability to work within contract and budget restraints and scope of work
- Detail understanding of system troubleshooting techniques
- Knowledge of appropriate technical manuals and engineering data
- Knowledge of military maintenance systems (all levels of repair)
- Must be able to interpret and use all types of engineering drawings and schematics
- Technical ability to influence design changes
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Disability Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
BAE Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.baesystems.com.