Field Service Technician (Heavy Equipment/Diesel) Job Highlights
|Field Service Technician (Heavy Equipment/Diesel)
|Halethorpe, MD, United States
Komatsu Construction is an indispensable partner in the construction, mining, forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets. Komatsu supports a myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water, pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics, and medical, through its many brands and subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton.
The company is seeking a Field Service Technician (Heavy Equipment/Diesel) who will provide on-site support by maintaining and repairing all Komatsu equipment using both Mechanical and Welding applications in a shop or field environment.
- Not mentioned, a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Possess work-related experience (a plus)
- Assist with truck assemblies and commissioning checks
- Provide detailed service reports and deliver excellent customer service
- Responsibility for preventing damage due to mistakes or carelessness to equipment or materials
- Travel to various sites to provide technical support and troubleshooting
- Use of judgment to plan, perform, and make decisions as the sequence of set-ups, operations, and processes within the limitations of recognized or standard methods and procedures
- Clean tools, clean equipment, paint, and grease equipment as needed
- Continuous mental and visual attention; usually repetitive work or diversified operations requiring constant alertness or activity
- Prevent loss which may result from negligent inspection or testing; from spoilage or wastage of raw or in-process materials
- Understands Welding and Cutting Applications including air arcing, and dual shield wire
- Ability to be a part of an exciting, innovative company developing new state-of-the-art technology and equipment
- Comprehensive benefits package, generous 401k plan
- Employee discounts to Ford, GMC, Disney, AT&T, Verizon and more
- Employee recognition, career development opportunities, and excellent job security
- Paid vacation, sick, floating holiday, and holiday
Komatsu is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit komatsu.jobs.