Website Cashman Equipment
Field Service Welder Job Highlights
|Title||Field Service Welder|
|Location||Henderson, NV, United States|
Cashman Equipment Company is the Caterpillar equipment dealer. The company provides new and used equipment for sale and rental as well as high-quality parts and services to the construction, mining, energy, paving, laser site control, power, and truck engine industries within its territory.
The company is seeking a Field Service Welder to join its service team.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma, GED, or Trade School equivalent
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of welding experience
- Communicate effectively with customers, other employees, and supervisors.
- Design, fabricate and assemble components when necessary.
- Diagnose and perform repairs to equipment and parts that are broken or damaged and not economical to replace.
- Display the ability to learn and apply new knowledge through attendance at technical classes to advance technical capabilities.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Deliver Cashman’s “Best Customer Experience” for all internal and external customers on a consistent basis.
- Enable Cashman to achieve its objective of Safely Home. Everyone. Every Day.™ by promoting a positive safety culture and adhering to all company safety policies, procedures, and practices.
- Maintain and utilize work areas, tools, and equipment to promote a clean and safe environment.
- Report any unsafe acts or conditions.
- Support, move, and load equipment and vehicles safely.
- Work varying shifts and overtime as business needs arise.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Ability to read and understand materials commonly used in the product service and maintenance function (service and parts manuals, technical bulletins, and other related articles).
- Achieves a customer focus by delivering high-quality, cost-effective service.
- Achieves customer satisfaction and profitability through quality maintenance, diagnosis, repair, and percentage of reworks.
- Applies technical knowledge through regular attendance at technical training classes.
- Certificate of technical training or knowledge in welding and machinery.
- Effectively participates as part of a team, leading and assisting where appropriate and requesting assistance when needed.
- Math skills for critical measurement
- Meet flat rate or estimated hours allocated for each job.
- Must meet personal tooling requirements for a welder.
- Proficient computer technology skills, including the ability to utilize company-authorized software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Trained and certified to operate equipment and a lift truck.
- Frequently lift 50-100 lbs.
- Must be able to occasionally bend, squat and climb, including the ability to ascend and descend ladders.
- Must have agility and balance to safely climb on all machines.
- Must use feet for repetitive movement when operating equipment controls.
- Must use hands for repetitive simple grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation.
- Professional attitude and appearance consistent with position and responsibilities.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented, work with minimum supervision.
- Stand/walk 8-10 hours a day, or sit 1-2 hours a day.
- Field environment with exposure to adverse weather conditions including heat, cold, wind, rain, dust, and dirt.
- Shop/warehouse environment with exposure to heat, cold, wind, rain, dust, dirt, and noise.
- A Valid Nevada Driver’s License with an acceptable record.
Cashman Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.