Field Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Kingsville, ON, Canada|
Prospiant is the leading US provider of CEA greenhouse solutions and cannabis cultivation and extraction technologies. The company has expertise in custom-designed, manufactured, and installing greenhouses for research, education, and retail garden centers.
Gibraltar Industries is a leading manufacturer and provider of products and services for the renewable energy, gtech, residential, and infrastructure markets.
The company is searching for a Field Welder who will work primarily on construction sites and set up components for welding according to specifications.
Welders need to be able to follow instructions and produce consistent, reliable, leak-tight quality welds.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess 1 year of welding experience
- Align components using calipers, rulers, etc., and clamp pieces.
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements.
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety.
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded.
- Perform manual welding operations using FCAW/GMAW
- Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.g. cut material with powered saws to match measurements).
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structures to discover flaws.
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal, or overhead).
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to spend up to 6 hours walking and standing
- Ability to travel up to 75%
- Fabricating, Grinding, Torching, Arc Welding
To apply for this job please visit prospiant.workbrightats.com.