Final Inspector Job Highlights
|Location||Beltsville, MD, United States|
Eaton is a power management company that provides energy-efficient products and services. It helps customers to manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power.
The company is looking for a candidate who can inspect dimensions, print, and uphold the quality and integrity of all parts manufactured. Further, to support operations in a leadership facet to help meet internal/external goals to both our suppliers and customers.
The applicants should have passed a High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution and/or welding school.
The aspiring candidates should have a minimum of three years of manufacturing work experience.
- Ability to work with MFG-PRO to process parts systematically and WISPER for DMR generations
- Dimensionally inspect manufactured parts with CMM or advanced measuring technique per acceptance criteria.
- Read/interpret advanced blueprints, assembly drawings, angularity, profile, and various datum’s (Vectors)
- 5S+ involvement which includes but is not limited to your working area
- Additional Quality specific functions as necessary
- Record/document all receiving, in-process, and final inspection findings as required
- Uphold quality integrity and generate non-conformance reports when parts do not meet specifications
- Visually and manually inspect manufactured parts per acceptance criteria
- Be in training as FPI back up for the shift, once certification is complete will go into the FAA pool
- Working knowledge of multiple product lines with emerging leadership roles and responsibilities
- Ability to maintain calibration of all duct welding assembly fixtures
- Maintain calibration of all duct welding assembly fixtures. (Preferred)
- Advance Blue Print reading, GD&T, and CMM training/certification
- Using pre-written programs, calibrate attribute gauges. (Preferred)
- Knowledge of scanning and programming from solid models Mitutoyo, MCOSMOS software a plus
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the Eaton Beltsville facility will be considered.
This position requires the use of information or access to hardware that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.eaton.com.