Fitter/Welder 1st Shift Job Highlights
|Title||Fitter/Welder_Career 1st Shift|
|Location||Union City, MI, United States|
Arcosa provides infrastructure-related products and solutions with leading brands serving engineered structures, construction, and transportation markets.
Arcosa Shoring Products makes trench shoring equipment for the construction industry.
Arcosa Shoring Products is looking for a Fitter/Welder who will lay out, position, align, and fit together fabricated parts of metal according to layouts, work orders, blueprints, schematics, and sketches in preparation for welding.
The candidate will also tack-weld pieces together using MIG welders.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have a minimum of 1-year MIG welding experience
- Accurately measure within specified tolerances
- Fit and weld sub-assemblies into a final product
- Perform flat and horizontal fillet welds
- Perform flat and horizontal groove welds
- Read blueprints
- The ideal candidate will hold an AWS Certification
- Qualified to weld steel and aluminum
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Experience reading specifications, shop drawings, schematics, and blueprints
- Must be able to pass a 2 part weld test as part of the interview process
- Competitive wages, regular opportunities for merit increases, professional growth opportunities, and incentives for outstanding performance as a company.
Arcosa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.