Website National Oilwell Varco (NOV)
Fitter Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Fort Worth, TX, United States|
|Company||National Oilwell Varco (NOV)|
National Oilwell Varco is a leading worldwide provider of equipment and components used in oil and gas drilling and production operations, oilfield services, and supply chain integration services to the upstream oil and gas industry.
The company is seeking a Fitter Welder to join its team.
- Applicants should have a High School Graduate or GED
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience with proficiency in the welding field, with related experience in the operation of welding equipment available in the fabrication department, use of a cutting torch, and plasma torch, SMAW and GMAW welding processes, competent reading, and interpretation of fabrication blueprints, lay out and fit up of weldments or inspection of weldments.
- Bring technical problems encountered to the supervisor
- Heat form and dress metal parts using hand tools, torch, or arc welding equipment
- Perform assigned tasks under the direction of the supervisor
- Perform welding tasks effectively using FCAW and GMAW in horizontal and vertical positions.
- Properly process necessary information on production routers
- Read and interpret basic engineering drawings
- Responsible for using safe working practices and for the safe operation of welding machines and equipment
- Responsible to follow all applicable company and corporate policies, procedures, and programs, including but not limited to the process map, support processes, safety, and environmental requirements.
- Work at organizing and maintaining personal and company tools, equipment, and work area in a professional manner.
- Work to improve efficiency to achieve productivity and delivery goals
- Other duties as assigned
NOV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. The company is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for everyone and provides employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
To apply for this job please visit egay.fa.us6.oraclecloud.com.