Website Northwest Pipe Company
Fitter Welder II Job Highlights
|Title||Fitter Welder II|
|Location||St Louis, MO, United States|
|Company||Northwest Pipe Company|
Northwest Pipe Company is a leading manufacturer of water infrastructure products. Our solution-based products serve a wide range of markets including water transmission, plant piping, tunnels, and river crossings.
The company is seeking a Fitter Welder who can fit large-diameter steel pipe elbows for welding.
They measure, cut, and weld pipe to blueprint specifications and clean/grind finished products.
They lay out, fit and fabricate metal components to assemble structural forms; such as machinery frames, bridge parts, and pressure vessels.
- The applicants should have a one-year certificate from a college or technical school.
- The candidates should have 3 to 6 months of related work experience or training.
- Equivalent combinations of training and experience will be considered.
- On-the-job training by other fitters who have experience, knowledge, and insight into the job.
- Qualified by performance.
- Fits elbow and attachment using torch and tack welding
- Lays out, aligns, positions, and fits components together
- Occasionally assists in coordinating activities of welders for special welding techniques and/or procedures
- Performs cleaning and grinding as required
- Sets up equipment and welds parts
- Other duties may be assigned
Northwest Pipe Company is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. Minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.nwpipe.com.