Website Aristeo Construction
Fitter Job Highlights
|Location||Livonia, MI, United States|
Aristeo offers a complete range of services including general contracting, rigging services, demolition, earthwork, excavation, flatwork, construction management, structural concrete foundations/walls, concrete work, structural/miscellaneous steel, and integrated project delivery.
The company is looking for a candidate who is internal-customer-driven and has the desire to provide exceptional quality to a dynamic organization.
The applicants must have High School Diploma or Equivalent and an AWS D1.1 Certification from a welding school.
The candidates should have 2-5 years of structural and miscellaneous fabrication experience.
- Build fixtures and other aids for shop productivity
- Follow all company policies and procedures for safety
- Maintain shop floor organization and cleanliness
- Operate necessary equipment to complete work requirements
- Set up welders and other shop operations
- Train other shop employees to be more proficient
- Ensure all materials being used are accurate and in compliance with customer specifications and quality control programs
- Candidates must be proficient with blueprint reading, equipment operation, welding, and burning
Why Choose Aristeo
- Employees have access to the high-tech software, automated equipment, and innovative methodologies that we use on exciting and challenging construction projects all over the United States for industry-leading clients.
- Candidates will have a real impact on our wide range of projects, from complex and detailed work to multimillion-dollar projects.
- Aristeo is also a recurring winner of the American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) Outstanding Safety Awards and is an AISC certified steel erector.
- Aristeo offers competitive salaries, ongoing professional development, and opportunities for growth.
Aristeo is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Aristeo welcomes a diverse workforce and is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees are encouraged, supported, and valued.
Note: Candidates must be currently eligible to work in the U.S. without further visa sponsorship.
To apply for this job please visit aristeo-openhire.silkroad.com.