Website Chevron Phillips Chemical
Fixed Reliability Team Lead Job Highlights
|Title||Fixed Reliability Team Lead|
|Location||Cedar Bayou, TX, United States|
|Company||Chevron Phillips Chemical Company|
Chevron Phillips Chemical is one of the world’s top producers of olefins and polyolefins and a leading supplier of aromatics, alpha olefins, styrenics, specialty chemicals, plastic piping, and polymer resins.
The company is looking for a Fixed Equipment Reliability Team Lead who will be responsible for the leadership, development, and direction of the Fixed Equipment team.
This individual is responsible for the development/administration of all inspection programs; must have a good working knowledge of applicable codes and standards and works closely with Project teams, Construction teams, the Maintenance Department, and the EHS group to address fixed equipment issues.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED with 10 years of experience in the inspection and repair of furnaces, pressure vessels, storage tanks, and piping systems.
- B.Sc. Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering with 5 years of experience in fixed equipment or inspection engineering,
- The candidates should have Supervisory experience.
- Analyze manpower requirements and assign personnel in accordance with workload.
- Develop fixed equipment repair recommendations.
- Develop inspection personnel: Training and performance reviews.
- Ensure that inspection plans are developed and executed for routine and turnaround maintenance.
- Help lead the site through ever-changing standards, requirements, and challenges related to Required Manufacturing Standards and industry improvements.
- Identification of Equipment Inspection deficiencies and initiation of appropriate systematic corrective action.
- Manage fixed equipment data within Meridium and SAP.
- Manage inspections contract staffing requirements, develop and control budgets accordingly.
- Participate in audits and inspections at contractor shops to ensure the quality of new and repaired fixed equipment.
- Provide the key interface and communication function between the equipment inspection team and other organizations.
- Supervise the fixed equipment inspectors and provide direction for the supporting contract inspection organizations.
- Understand and promote the concept of proactive safety and take personal responsibility to meet the overall goal of zero incidents.
- Work with fixed equipment engineer to develop pressure vessel and piping repair plans for welded repairs.
- Working knowledge of required fixed equipment codes and standards, API 510 and 570 (active certifications).
- API 653, 580, and AWS Certified Welding Inspector certifications
- Demonstrated knowledge of welding and NDT methods
- SAP and Meridium knowledge
- 9/80 work schedule at many locations
- Bonus program up to 14 percent annually
- Competitive total compensation packages
- Education scholarships for dependents
- Educational assistance and tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program and behavioral health plan
- Flexible work arrangements including telecommuting, part-time work, and personal leave policies for qualified employees
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance, long-term disability, supplemental life, accidental death and personal loss (ADPL) insurance, and dependent life insurance
- Matching 401(k) and profit-sharing
- Matching charitable gifts for education and cultural organizations
- Medical, dental, prescription drug coverage, and vision discount plan
- Merit and immediate rewards programs
- Pension plan
- Personal days to help you navigate obligations such as childcare or caring for elderly parents
- Relocation assistance
- Service awards
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, or marital status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cpchem.com.