Website CNH Industrial
Fixture Fabricator Job Highlights
|Location||Wichita, KS, United States|
CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. The company provides farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population. It also assists in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. The company also provides equipment financing services.
The company is seeking a fabricator who will check and handle various fabrication works.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- The candidates should have related experience in the industrial environment.
- Benchwork involving filing, grinding, assembling, and adjusting to obtain satisfactory operations.
- Design, alter and repair a variety of tools, carts, fixtures, and weld jigs
- Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials, and unusual conditions to proper supervision.
- Follow all standard operating procedures and established practices and processes.
- Interpreting and using drawings and blueprints.
- Machine or modify replacement parts as required.
- Maintain necessary records.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform machine operations requiring a variety of regular and exacting setups to maintain close tolerances.
- Perform machining of parts for more intricate work and other operations for higher grade Fabricators.
- Perform other duties as required or directed.
- Perform welding that requires skill and knowledge of fabricating practices when required or assigned.
- Position, tack up, weld structural material for benches, carts, tool framework, existing fixture repair, and lifting device repair
- Responsible for cost reductions as applicable to the area.
- Ability to gain knowledge and experience in a production setting.
- Have the ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Must be a team player, organized and self-motivated.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Must be able to prioritize.
- Some basic computer knowledge is recommended
- Overhead work – Must have the ability to lift and takedown parts (50 lbs.) that are a minimum of 67” high from the floor
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. The company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs-cnhind.icims.com.