Website ONE Gas
Foreman Construction & Maintenance Job Highlights
|Title||Foreman Construction & Maintenance|
|Location||Durant, OK, United States|
ONE Gas provides natural gas distribution services.
The company is looking for a Foreman who will perform an advanced level of inspection work, assist and oversee employees engaged in the construction, maintenance, and operation of a pipeline system and related facilities.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- Experience and knowledge in basic use and function of computers and relevant computer software.
- Experience in construction and maintenance of transmission and distribution pipeline systems.
- Experience in the use, function, maintenance, and repair of tools and equipment applicable to the position.
- Experience with application of basic arithmetic: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Advise and inform customers, contractors, landowners, local authorities, and others relative to construction and/or maintenance work in progress.
- Drive and maintain crew truck. Load, unload, and operate tools and equipment
- Investigate customer-related orders and/or emergency situations
- Maintain logs; compile and prepare reports
- Perform routine maintenance on vehicles and equipment.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required in the performance of a job.
- Review invoices for accuracy (pricing, quantity installed, materials used, etc.).
- Supervise, inspect work performed by employees and/or contractors, and assist employees in installation, maintenance, and removal work on transmission and distribution pipelines to ensure compliance and/or identify noncompliance with company and government standards.
- Train, test, and direct employees performing steel welding, plastic fusion construction, and maintenance activities.
- Employees may be required to perform additional duties as assigned.
- Able to operate tools and equipment required.
- Climb into and out of excavations and onto and off of equipment.
- Communicate and/or exchange information or instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English.
- Detect and react to warning signals at work sites.
- Experience interpreting maps, atlas pages, blueprints, GIS sketches, and job orders.
- Knowledge of function and/or maintenance of regulators, chart meters, well meters, cathodic protection, and leakage survey.
- Knowledge of personnel policies and procedures.
- Lift or move objects weighing up to 20 pounds 10 15 times a day; up to 40 pounds 7 10 times a day; up to 50 pounds 10 12 times a day.
- Peripheral vision and accurate depth perception.
- React immediately to emergency situations to prevent injury to self and others.
- Travel over uneven terrain
- Visual abilities are sufficient to perform job duties.
- Working knowledge of welding policies and procedures.
- Minimum Applicable driver’s license
- Minimum Applicable Operator Qualifications
- Minimum Qualified Plastic Fusion Technician certification
ONE Gas is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To apply for this job please visit onegas.jobs.