Foreman I (Sheet Metal) Job Highlights
|Title||Foreman I – Sheet Metal|
|Location||Broomfield, CO, United States|
Pueblo is one of the largest, most multifaceted mechanical contractors. The company performs a broad offering of HVAC, Plumbing, and Controls installation, maintenance, and repair services for educational, governmental, industrial, commercial, and healthcare facilities.
The company is seeking a Sheet Metal Foreman I who will be responsible for leading and managing a team of Sheet Metal Technicians to deliver exceptional quality and customer service to our clients.
Be closely working with the Project Manager to understand the goals and direction of the company and lead their team to generate profits.
The position will report directly to the Superintendent.
Applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess 4 plus years of experience
- Journeyman or able to obtain a license
- Experience with government facilities (a plus)
- Assures all site personnel complies with project procedures, safety requirements, company policies, and other requirements as they occur. Documents all incidents as they occur and notifies Project Manager and Superintendent. Recommends and implements corrective action.
- Conducts inspections on jobs, assures jobs are detailed to Pueblo Mechanical standards, assures jobs are ready, and participates as needed, in start-ups and coordinates as needed with contractors, engineers, subcontractors, and owners as necessary.
- Coordinates with the shop for production scheduling and deliveries.
- Develop solutions to make sure issues never become problems.
- Does a physical survey of the project with the Superintendent to ascertain conditions and reports back to PM in writing, if required.
- Does takeoffs for projects in a timely and thorough manner with the Superintendent.
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise on-site functions to include, but not limited to, scheduling, material control, and rentals.
- Provide daily job completion percentages.
- Responsible for assuring that all jobs have weekly reports filled and turned into the office weekly. This is to include safety/toolbox reports, preconstruction, weekly production reports, and any project-specific reports.
- Reviews projects with Superintendent or Project Manager after equipment and subs are procured.
- Work to increase Team efficiency and uphold high standards of safety at all times.
- Able to read blueprints and prepare materials lists.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and have excellent follow-up skills both internally and externally.
- Must be professional in appearance and speech.
- Must be self-motivated and punctual.
Pueblo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit pueblo-mechanical.com.